I finally got around to inspecting my car a little closer since i bought it.  All the interior needs to be replaced i seem to have all my gauges though.  The body was in decent shape except for lh quater panel which the person did a shitty patch job on.  The frame looks to be in good shape.  It supposedly has original 307, th350, and rear end.  The title say it has 97,000 miles on the dash says 98,000 something don't know if it has tripped or all original.  I paid $1100 dollars do you  think i did pretty good.  I have some pics of it after sanding it down to bare metal to put on a coat of primer.