I've heard the "new" bezels do not look correct - has anyone seen one
first-hand?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 5:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] SS Dash

In a message dated 12/3/02 1:17:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Since we are on the subject of SS dashes,how much trouble would it be
 change out a non-SS dash for a SS unit? Are SS units readily available?

as long as you have a complete SS style dash with the wiring, it is a
very
easy swap to do.  The best place to look for a gauge cluster is Ebay.
Wiring
I would get new, and you can get an SS style dash bezel for around $300
new.

Tom