From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2002 2:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] 4 speed shifters

Hi all,
was wondering if anyone new what GM used for there Shifter on the muncie 4spd. trans. was it a hurst shifter or muncie, it is a 1970 M21 it doesn't belong in my car, the original was a M20, the shifter that i have now in there is a Hurst Comp plus and i can't get the rubber boot or the boot trim ring to line up in the center of the hump hole  i'm sure i'll have to have that replaced as well as the guy i bought the car from used a quicksilver automatic and B&M and hacked the hump plate to heck. and where can i get the shifter from?  all help is needed  lol
Thanks  All
KenD. 72 HeavyChevyChevelle