The story is that their father (all three members are brothers) is a hot-rod
mechanic and his favorite ride was the Chevelle (my guess is the 67 SS396 -
yummy).  With the passion that they found with their father and Chevelles, they
decided to name their group that.

I have both albums, which I find very musically and emotionally inspiring.
It's very rare these days to find such music, even though Chevelle might be
compared to some of the mainstream Emo/Alternative/Metal bands now.  But
there's something special about them.  For anyone that is interested, their
website is http://chevelleinc.com/ .

Sorry to bore everyone with my thoughts on this..

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> <PRE>How about that new singing group "chevelle" they could at least sing
> about
> cars!!!

Graham Wooden, RHCE
[EMAIL PROTECTED]