Group,

I am in need of a passenger side exhaust manifold for my big block SS. The casting number that is on the current manifold is 353028. Is there anyone out there who might be able to help me out. I do not need an exact number match. The current manifold has the AIR fittings in it. I know that a lot of you out there are more than likely running headers I hope that you may have kept your old manifolds to help out a fellow Chevelle Guy like me. If anyone out there can help please send response through here or you can email me off list. Working nights right now so have to sign off and get some sleeeep.

Thanks,
John L.
ACES #5597