From: Dave Studly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2002 5:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] Non-Chevelle tech question

Dont quote me on this, as I don't have any FI setups of my own, but I think there is something where the TPS needs an adjustment.  At any given position, the TPS gives off a certain voltage signal and that it needs to be adjusted to a specific range with the throttle closed.  You'll need a digital multimeter to do it.  My friend who I remember telling me about this isnt home (I just tried calling).  Look around for a procedure for replacing the TPS and you might find the info.  Hope this gets you in the right direction.

-Dave