Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2002 10:44 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] new to list/interchangable parts

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself to the list. I finally got myself a 64 Elky that I've always wanted. She needs some work, so just a warning to all...I'll be asking a lot of questions. Here's my first...

I am in desperate need of a couple of parts so I can start driving my car around. I need a driver's window, cowl grille, windshield wiper motor and switch. (In case anyone has any of these items, please contact me ASAP!) Anyways, someone says they have all of these parts, but from a 65 chevelle. I was told that there are some things on the 64 that are this year only. Can someone help me out with this?

Again, glad to be on the list! (Hope you guys are as cool and helpful as the Nova list!)

Gino