From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Craig Ellis
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 11:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Ebay seller: Noah Performance - Problem

I hate to say it but I agree 100% with this assessment. My experience with Gateway computer echos this scenario exactly - a buch of non-brain children in customer service who offer you no recourse whatever. I don't mean to beat a dead horse but ebay and Gateway and other firms like them TRAIN their people to respond in this fashion. You won't believe it until you encounter it firsthand. Ebay will not bite the hand that feeds.