John,

I couldn't agree more.

Rich
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Don
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 6:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Happy New Year from Old Car Network

Thanks John,
While I am not in the market for anything yet (no $$!) I for one do appreciate the way you handle your business & associate with us all. You treat everyone with friendly respect & are a wealth of information for all of us. We would all be hurting if it weren't for guys like you that help keep our hobby alive & affordable. I wish you the best for the new year.
Don
TSC-005
ACES # 05091
---------------------------
Happy New Year everybody,

The Old Car Network New Year sale has officially begun. You can take an
extra 5% off any web site order over $50 up to $1,000. This is on top of our
usual automatic discounts of 5% off orders over $100 and 10% off orders over
$500. This discount applies to all items, even those that say no further
discounts apply. The offer expires at midnight tomorrow (GMT I would
imagine, since that's what our server is on). This may be a good time to
think about key items like sheet metal, exhaust systems, and upholstery
(finally, all the Chevelle, Skylark, & GTO upholstery is listed - Skylark
colors to follow).

In any case, just throwing it out there for the Chevelle list. Just enter
the Coupon Code NEWYEAR during checkout.

For those who don't know, the web site is at
http://www.oldcarnetwork.com

Peace, good health, and happiness to all of you.

John Nasta