Hi guys, I'm L. Michael Smith; Pres and originator of "PACE" Palmetto Chevelles in So. Carolina.
I'm very thankful for this Christmas and, now, New Years for many-many reasons, but, mainly for the fact that I totaled my S-10 extd cab on Christmas eve.( hyroplained-did a 450 deg.spind,  then flipped siedways 2 1/2 times-landing upside down in 3' of water, in the big storm that hit Charleston SC about noon) ,with a good friend aboard, and we both walked away unscaved. Being home and not in a hospital/morgue was shear luck.
NOW- HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YO ALL and please STAY SAFE out there.