From: vmckague
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 6:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] low volts part 3

Wayne, If I understand what your saying is,tell me if I'm wrong, the volt meter where it is hooked up is reading the correct voltage for the circuit it is wired in too. So some where in that circuit I don't have a good connection. Correct? If I have 14.8 volts at the battery at all times it should be okay to drive the car and use the accessories. Right? Thanks for your time . Vernon