From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Kent Lewis
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2003 1:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 14:35:39 -0600

Steve,

  The car is not done yet, still building.  There are a lot of things to upgrade when changing from a lonely 307 w/"slip-n-slide" trans and a one legged 10 bolt, etc. to a 502 w/bullet proof 400 trans and a Moser 12 bolt.  Not to mention the changes to the suspension, handling, fuel system, and trying to make it look "factory" under the hood.  But, my "Honey Do list" is done.  And I have the green light to finish the Chevelle !!

Only 159 days till Chevellabration 2003.

Kent
'68 Malibu ZZ502/502 :)
ACES #5102

Kent,
    How do you like that 502?  does it feel better than an LS-6?
Steve