Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 8:12 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Re: [Chevelle List] New guy here

Hello,
Just wanted to say hi and let you know have seen a lot of good information go across the list. I am from Topeka, Ks. and at present  1967 El Camino is current project. Doing a frame off hence my email add....Anxiety10........My other cars are:
66 Nova SS with a 383 and MPG is , now where is that next gas station?  It is an older resto with newer motor.

1978 Silver Anniv. Corvette. That was a frame off and is number correct car.....I know I own a Tupperwear Car! Don't hold it against me.

Wife has a ricer, 95 Mitsu 3000GT........hey it is hers and not allowed around Chevys!
My plan is to have 3 cars and get vanity tags for all 3cars.
Car # 1..........KIDS
Car # 2..........GROWN
Car # 3..........N GONE
Just wanted to say hi........and so far love the list.
Thanks,
Bill A