Unless you are an expert at doing that,I would highly recommend some other method. Sandblasting has ruined more sheetmetal than most of us will ever know. I would think there would be someone in your area that offers plastic media blasting,baking soda blasting,or even a Redi-Strip franchise nearby. The only things I would sandblast would be the undercarriage or chassis.
Clint Hooper
LT5 Registry Director
Wichita Falls,Tx
(940) 855-6636