I don't have personal experience with this but I've heard that Dynomax Headers have problems with the fit. They are supposedly good headers but their chevelle headers don't fit well. So I've heard anyway. I'm sure others are better informed on this subject. I have an old set of hedman on my smallblock.
Don

I'm about to order some headers for my 402 BB, 1970 Chevelle. I've got AC, power steering on the left and alternator on the pass. side. Does anyone have any experience with a particular header brand with regard to ease of installation, etc.? I hate to say this but "cost is not a consideration". I'm looking for top quality and excellent fit.

Eman