H,
   I just picked up for my 69 a NEW - BIG Block radiator from a guy here
locally, Bill's Jr Radiator in Dayton. He sells them for $165 (before
tax, shipping etc.) Mine came sealed in a box and we opened it and it
looks great. Might be a little different than original so doubt it will
work for the authentic crowd, but should cool my engine just fine. I
have a manual transmission but will have an air conditioner so I got a 4
row.

This guy knows his stuff and we are working with him to give him our old
radiators to get dimensions so he can custom make anything he needs to.
He's willing to custom make tanks, get 3 rows to cool as well as 4 rows
(something about core size) and he even will tig weld on aluminum stuff
on aluminum radiators to make them fit. Anything custom, new, or need
repairs, give this guy a call. Small mom and pop shop so you get
personal service. He's willing to do business with anyone in the U.S.
and ship it as needed.

You can find him and other resources on our club web page at:

http://www.chevelles.net/tristate/businesses/

                               Steve