I'm wondering how much a stock radiator support weighs? Trying to lighten my car as much as possible while running metal fenders and header up front. I currently have a fiberglass flip up style clip, so debating weather to get a stock one or look into fabbing up one out of alum. Most of the interior and accesories are all gone... I hate to go with fiberglass bumpers cause they look so cheesy most of the time. But may have to go that route. Any one with some info or an ideas would be much appriciated. Thanks

Mikey