From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of vmckague
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 9:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Reproduction Dash Harness

I need a new dash harness for my 64 el camino. What are some good places to get one ?  I guess I need one as today when I'd turn on the left turn signal the radio would quit for about 5 seconds and then come back on just fine. Maybe it's haunted. LOL It's really the fuse block as its just about rusted away in places. I found one for 350.00 dollars at a place called M&H Electric Fabricators, Inc. Anyone ever here of these guys? Thanks , Vernon