Most cam problems are related to installation errors, not cams thenselfs. I would suggest the Crane simply cause almost all the CC grinds that aren't roller are on a 110 LSA. I like the Crane powermax H-260-2 grind... it has a 112 lsa. Otherwise the 255 Dual energy is a nice cam as well. That's my $.02 worth. good luck.

Mikey

----- Original Message -----
From: J. Brady
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 1:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Comp or Crane Cam?

Well gang,

After alot of great input, I'm a step away from
ordering the cam for my motor-  I'm down to 2 cams,
one by Crane and the other by Comp Cams..  Does anyone
prefer one over the other?  Heard any horror stories?
Anything I should look out for?

Again, thanx to all who contributed info to me with my
research-  If I can get just one more ye or nay on
this final decision, I'll be ordering the cam by the
weekend.

Thanks,

Jim
'66 Malibu