Yup, my protest message, posted from the email link on theTNN website just bounced back, too (1:35pm Sunday afternoon Wis. time). Maybe they really don't want any feedback, eh?
Hope somebody else picks up this show - I enjoy it, too. Jim ACES #2020 3 SS's all covered up in my garage this winter ----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard M. Pruett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Chevelle-List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2003 8:10 AM Subject: [Chevelle-List] Show cancellation > Guys, > > Just a heads up on Popular Hot Rodding TV; they have been cancelled by TNN. > See here http://www.phrtv.com/ > > They are looking into moving to Speed or ESPN now. > > I don't know what TNN is thinking; this show was a perfect fit, in my > opinion, to their Sunday car theme line-up. > > PHRTV has links and a phone number for TNN if you wish to contact them about > their programming decision. > > I already have! > > Rich > > > ----------------------------------------------------- To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

