From: Chevelle 69 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 5:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Speaking of wheels ....& tires

Speaking of tires...I went to a local place after getting a quote at a
recent show for wheels and tires. The tires were a bit more than some
places, but the wheels seemed like a good show price, so I went down to
the local outlet today. There was a minor disagreement over whether the
price was for Rally rims that had the center's chromes vs. painted. Well
the price went from $58 per, to $90 per. I left and am not going back.

Anyone have a good source for chrome rally rims?

What kind of tires do you buy for non-original radials? I am looking at
BF Goodrich T/A's or Goodyear Eagles raised white letters.

I seen places I can buy tires online and have them shipped cheaper than
I can buy them locally. Anyone bought tires this way before?

                                  Steve