I'm glad to see the big 3 back in the (Hi-PO) market. I believe if they follow thru with support and service that they can starting pulling the "fast & furious crowd"  away from the rice burners and get them in some US iron. They need to built some stripped down versions (like the old Roadrunners)that are cheaper to buy and that will help expand the base of interest in performance cars by maybe allowing young guns the chance to buy in.

Us old guys aren't going to be around forever and I'd hate to see my Elky in the hands of a ricer.

Dwight
72 Elky/86 L98/ TPI