Kent

I still am in the Navy. I drive by there and drool all the time. Was always
afraid they were like the rest of the dealers on Little Creek road. RIP-off
experts. Charge 49% interest.
I got ripped by a dealer down the street from CJs. Signed a contract with
him and he was to sell my Regal on consignment.
I found a buyer and went to get my car back and he wouldn't give it back. I
tried to be nice and dragged my cheif down there with me and the dealer said
"Your just as stupid as your wife if you think I am going to give you your
car back."
Thought my cheif was going to kill the guy. Had to get Navy legal involved
and they convinced him that he had to give it back so he settled and gave me
600 bucks for the car. What a night mare.

Jason Boivin

http://home.wizard.org/twchevelle/