NoisefreeAmerica-
Self righteous ignorant jackasses. I can't stand people who can't bother to find out
the facts on an issue before making stupid public announcements like this. And what
about all the s--theads who drive around with their 500 watt stereos turned up all the
way? There's way more of them around than there are people with loud exhausts.
Rob