Jim, I have a good pic I can send.Not sure what plant it's from though. I'll send it to you offlist and anyone else who wants it...
Josh Gin (NoNeck) Visit my Chevelle website www.NoNecksChevelle.com
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 12:46 PM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] Original Baltimore MD, Flint-MI, Oshowa-Canada VIN Decals

Does anyone have a digital picture of an original GM VIN Decal from a Baltimore (the one I'd really like to have most) car? It can come from a parts door or from a bone yard. I'm just interested in how the numbers were placed on the decal so I can put them on the way they are supposed to be.  I have pictures from the Kansas, Atlanta, and Texas plants.

If you have a Flint Michigan, Van Nuys California or Oshawa, Canada decal picture, I'd appreciate a picture of those also.

Best regards

James W Morrison
2370 N County Rd 1800
Burnside, IL 62330