Most new cars have to use electrics, because they have transverse mounted engines. I
run a mechanical becuase its simple and reliable, but my engine is pretty tame due to
lack of funds. The other guys on the list have a lot more experience with powerful
(hot) engines.
Rob
--- message from [EMAIL PROTECTED] attached:

ProPilots Network Email - http://webmail.propilots.net/

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get [EMAIL PROTECTED] w/No Ads, 6MB,
POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag