I have used Redline's Water Wetter in my off road vehicles for years and it
has worked great.  Drops the temp 5 to 10 degrees.  It has a kind of soapy
texture and is supposed to make the water slide over the metal parts easier.
At least that is what the sales literature says.  In any event it has worked
great for me.  And, Redline makes a lot of great products so I trust them.

Gene