GReat job Bill... I honestly can't remember your combo you are running (eng, trans, gears, tires) you are running but I'd say you must be going pretty good to pull low 12's w/ 110. But really nice times for the first time out... keep picking away and get in the 11's. What are your 60 ft's looking like? Good Luck.

Mikey
----- Original Message -----
From: Bill Vander Werf
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2003 12:56 AM
To: Chevelle list
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Finally got some track time

Well, I finally got the beast to the track. I was expecting mid to high 12s. What I got was a 12.14 out of the box followed by a tire spinning, 12.25, a 12.07 and a 12.16. My MPHs were 110.61, 111.19, 111.35 and 110.89. The humidity got real high by my last run and pretty much squashed any hopes of 11.90s for tonight, although I know the car has 11s in it. The driver just needs to find them. The car runs goooooood.

I am a very happy gearhead right now. All the problems I went through to get the car to this point almost seem worthwhile…..well, almost.

Bill Vander Werf