Tom
    Send a photo when it's really.  It sounds great, something always has to go wrong.  (Murphy's Law)

Craig
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 9:53 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Update on my 69

Well it has been sometime since I have done anything to my project 69 Mallibu.  Mainly because it has been way to cold out and I had to get the 70 ready for World of Wheels.  Now I can finally get the 69 done.  I found the last part I need to complete it, the vinyl top moldings.  True Connections out in California had a set so I bought them up.  Now I can make an appointment to get the top and headliner done.  However, it will need to go back to the body shop to have some minor things fixed.  I also may have to tear the front end apart to repaint the firewall, heater box, and a few other things.  The voltage regulator needs to be replaced.  I drove it to work and on the way home I noticed the lights were unusually bright.  It appears that it had been pumping out way too many volts causing the battery to overcharger and boi! l over.  Acid got all over the firewall, heater box, and exhaust manifold and made the paint flake right off to the touch (I knew that was going to happen).  Hopefully it will be ready to rock 'n roll for the upcoming season.  It WILL be at the MCC show last year.  I had planned to unveil it there last year, but you know how things happen and whatnot.  I'll update again once I am near completion.

Tom