We aren't into perfect numbers matching cars, we build cars to suit our taste and to have fun with. I am building a 72 El Camino with a 70 ft clip on it & a 86 L98 with TPI and a 700R4 tranny, but I'm also putting a SS hood on it and SS badges all around.

Build it the way you want it & have fun with it!!!!  Just don't misrepresent the car.

Dwight