Hello, everyone my names is James.
I'm from North Texas, I've been restoring chevy's for the better part of my years, my last three cars have been 69 chevelles you might say im stuck on year's, anyway my present project is a 69 chevelle two door post, i found in a savage yard in the middle of Dallas, 400 dollars later it rest was in my hands capable hands, about 7000 dollars and a  thousand man hours, bring me near the end of my restoration, first of the car was strip down to the bare so i needed to find just about everything you might think, , 12 bolt posi 400 turbo tranny, 396 engine, f40 and f41 front and rear suspension, i didn't have the build sheet, so i put it back the way i would have bought it, had i been 10 years older.   everything on the car has been gone though, the only thing i wish i done myself was the paint work, which turn out less then perfect, so to anyone that read this if you like to restore cars learn to do your own paint and body, anyway im waiting for warm weather to finish this bone stock big block beast, here is a picture a few months ago, thanks and look forward to reading your mail, James  p/s i will post a pic just as son has i figure out how