Sorry to but in, but when is the Decatur swap meet?
I'm in Arlington & it's about time for a swap meet.
Thanks Guys,
Dan
In a message dated 2/5/03 9:45:59 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

My rear wheels should have shipped out today,James. You still planning on attending the Decatur swap meet? Maybe we can find the other piece of trim I need.

No,the bigger brakes will have to wait till I can get all the new rolling stock on the car. Still have to have the car's 9" rear widened with new axles and coilovers so the new wheels will fit.
Clint Hooper
LT5 Registry Director
'91 ZR-1 Callaway Aerobody
TX TAGS: USA ZR1
http://www.LT5Registry.net/

'69 El Camino ProTourer
http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint_hooper.htm

'99 Honda F6 Valkyrie custom

----- Original Message -----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

hey Clint this site has been very helpful i met a few people with the same interest's,  let me know when you get your rims, i would very much like to check them out. have you did your brake modification yet, also i found one of those pieces of trim that you was needing  for your front end, i thought i had both side's, but no luck yet but IM still looking, they are for the ss  car also i might have the other style, take to you later James