Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Power Tour

I haven't made up my mind yet whether to drive the Callaway or the Elky on the Power Tour but I am definitely planning to be a part of it. Since the Tour ends up down the road from me (two hours drive),I might try to meet some of you on the road and convoy back.
Clint Hooper
LT5 Registry Director
'91 ZR-1 Callaway Aerobody
TX TAGS: USA ZR1