-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of jason pollock
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 11:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] ChevelleStuff is up and running

Dale,
JFYI,I am running internet explorer and I am having trouble with the
new site.Keeps crashing my browser.

jason pollock

All,

I've just started a new website for 64-72 Chevelle/El Camino
decoding and general information. Warned you all it was coming
and now it's here. Some of you have mentioned that 69 and 70
stuff was gone from Team67 - now you know where it went. Team67
and ChevelleStuff will duplicate a lot of 67 data. All that
have sent pics of trim tags and POPs, those are all there now as
well. I appreciate the help but I can always use more tags and
POPs. Send pics/scans if you have 'em (scans are great for POPs).

I'll also be pulling a lot of info stuff off the Dale's Place
site and putting it on ChevelleStuff so everything will be
centrally located and return Dale's Place to my 67 SS and Elky. If you get a chance, stop by and check it out for me. Works
best with IE and 800x600.

Dale McIntosh
TC Gold #92/ACES #1709
67SS/67 Elky
Dale?s Place ? My 67 SS and 67 El Camino
ChevelleStuff ? Decoding info on 64-72 Chevelles
Team 67 ? 1967 Chevelle/El Camino Specific
Midwest Chevelles ? Midwest Chevelle Show Information