Wow! Thanks Herb. I go by the theory that if you take the customer's interests to heart, they will always come back. I'm in this for the long haul rather than the quick buck.

Good luck,

John Nasta

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Herbert Lumpp
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 12:58 PM
To: Chevelle List
Subject: [Chevelle-List] John Nasta

Ok guys, we have a real saint on the Chevelle List.

A couple of days ago I emailed John Nasta inquiring about a gas tank for my Elky.  He responded quickly with the info I needed.

Today, I received an email from John with an eBay link for a new gas tank at nearly half price!  I'm quite sure John knew he would lose a sale by sending me that link, but he did it anyway!  Now that my friends, is a new high in customer service.

John, next time I need resto parts, your web page will be the first place I look.  Thanks.

cYa-

Herb Lumpp
1966 El Camino
ACES 3509, MCC 528