http://www.imaginecreativity.com/101/101.html

>>> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 02/13 7:54 AM >>>
Dave,

if you scan it could I have ac opy as well ????

Thanks !

André

I'll try to scan it and send it tomorrow.
                         Dave

>>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 02/12 9:29 PM >>>
I understand that there was an article titled "101 Things about Muscle Cars"
in the December 2002 Car Craft (I think).  Does anyone know where I can get a
copy of the article?

Thanks,
Gene