From: Crazy Rusty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 10:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] Blinkers blink too fast.

This message, including any attachments, may contain information
that is confidential and proprietary information of Advanced
Energy Industries, Inc.  The dissemination, distribution, use
or copying of this message or any of its attachments is
strictly prohibited without the express written consent of
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc.