Title: ChevelleStuff
Dale, my '71 was built at the Leeds assembly plant (KC/Lenexa), so I'll try to get a picture of the cowl tag for you.

Galen
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 10:32 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] ChevelleStuff

Thanks for the kind words Jason about the web sites.  The ChevelleStuff site has been a learning experience indeed - especially with the trim tag and POP decoding information.  It's really interesting how the various plants used different schemes to display information.  Example, the Atlanta & KC plants used a hyphen (-) to separate the lower and upper paint codes while the Baltimore and Fremont plants did not.

There are still assembly plants I don't have examples of and even a few years of Chevelles I don't have examples of, especially interested in any trim tags from the Lenexa, KS assembly that would be coded "BK" on the tag.  Anyone with clear photos of ANY trim tags or good scans of POP's, the donation would be appreciated.  Trim tags are listed as "Trim Tag Samples" under each year and P-O-Ps are listed as "Protect-O-Plate Samples" for each year; El Caminos are separate.

Dale McIntosh
TC Gold #92/ACES #1709
67SS/67 Elky
Dale’s Place – My 67 SS and 67 El Camino
ChevelleStuff – Decoding info on 64-72 Chevelles
Team 67 – 1967 Chevelle/El Camino Specific
Midwest Chevelles – Midwest Chevelle Show Information

I bit the bullet and upgraded to osx today.I am glad that I did,I
managed to access Dale's
site for the first time. Excellent job Dale. I really like the cowl tag
decodes with photos.
If there are any list members who haven't yet supplied Dale with a pic
of your cowl tag ,I strongly urge you to do so.If for no other reason
than Dales expert decode
Thanks Dale for your time and effort in compiling and SHARING all this
information.

Jason Pollock

66 El Camino