Title: Message
I haven't heard of gold lettered NASCAR tires in a 70 series 14" - are they made by Goodyear?  We do have a Goodyear plant here in Lawton but the tires are news to me.  If they're Goodyear, have you tried a Goodyear dealer?  I know a couple of guys that work there, I'll ask around.
Dale McIntosh
TC Gold #92/ACES #1709
67SS/67 Elky
Dale’s Place – My 67 SS and 67 El Camino
ChevelleStuff – Decoding info on 64-72 Chevelles
Team 67 – 1967 Chevelle/El Camino Specific
Midwest Chevelles – Midwest Chevelle Show Information
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 11:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] nascar tires

does anyone know where i can find the gold lettering NASCAR tires i need a set of the 70 series 14 inch, i was told they are discontinue,  hey dale i was told there might be a set up in your neck of the woods, if you know of any or anyone for that matter, i could use the help, James

Reply via email to