From: vmckague
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 6:36 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Radio

A friend of mine just bought a 65 chevrolet bel air with factory air and a factory AM  and FM radio. What I was wondering was in what year did chevrolet start putting FM radios in their cars? This radio looks good and works fine. I looked on ebay to try and see what they were worth but couldn't find any listed. Any idea what it is worth?  He didn't give but 50 dollars for the car and is thinking of parting it out. Thanks for any help in advance,
Vernon