Did anyone catch HPTV March 15/16. Chuck put some new wheels and tires
on his wagon. The wheels were Billet Specialties and the tires were
Nitto but did anyone get the style and dimensions of each on both for
front and rear. I'm looking for rims and tires for my 69 and they would
look great.

Thanks,
Trooper