it took be 8 months of swap meets, and ebay everyday till I found a pair, then they dont match exactly. but from what I have found, it was just a difference in patterns.But dont give up you will find some I am sure. and you can get foam and new covers for a well used set.
----- Original Message -----
From: vze1qxk8
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 8:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 chevelle

does anyone have any suggestions on how to find a good pair of bucket seats for recovering for a 69 chevelle?I currently have a bench seat and want to change back to the original buckets but i have been having a hard time finding a good pair. any suggestions, and what should i be looking for/ ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRICIATED. thanks, carty69ss