In a message dated 6/5/2003 8:56:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Can someone tell me the location of the frame vin number? I think its on top
somewhere near the rear however I'm not sure exactly what spot. I want to
get a picture of it while my frame and body are in the mist of a divorce.
Hopefully they can reconcile there differences and someday be remarried in
matrimonial bliss! 8)

Kind Regards,
JD Hall

On the passenger side rear frame rail.  It is stamped on top.  The whole VIN will not be there, only the last 6 digits are there (the production sequence number).

Tom