Title: Re: [Chevelle-List] Transport from CA to FL??
Well hopefully I'm at the end of my tedious search for a transporter. I've talked to about 40 companies and Owner/Operators. A lot of them gave me misquotes (gave a price on the internet and then when I called the gave me a different price) and a lot of them either had bad reps with the BBB or didn't deal with non running cars at all. I have narrowed my search down to 2 companies and wanted to throw their names out here once to see if any of you guys have had experiences with them:

EZ Hauling out of Jamestown,TN or Aries Auto Transport out of Lemont Furnace, PA.

I appreciate any thoughts

Thanks!

TC# 1921
ACES #5880