Thanks for the info guys. Took the wheel and hub off this morning and it was dry inside. What  I think was when I replaced the seal last month I didn't get the brakes cleaned off good enough. The reason I'm using my brakes more is I did quite a few changes to my engine and it doesn't want to idle below 1000 RPM. Big cam, big heads and single plane intake. Was told by a friend that is about the best I can hope for with that set up. Now I need a higher stall converter. Not much different from the old set up until about 3000 RPM and then it really comes alive. Next to try the nitrous. Hope this old mans heart will take it. LOL
Vernon
Central Missouri
64 elky

There is a solution!"