Don’t feel too bad Wayne. I'll be at the MCC show too, but probably in a 1989 Nissan. I am going to try to have the Elk on the road, but it's a very long shot. I have a pretty significant pile of parts to bring out and my friend Jack (whose garage I am keeping it in) has his own lift, air tools, and compressor, so hopefully I will make great inroads tomorrow. I can only work on it on Sundays and there are only 2 left before the show. I also don’t know how long the Hagerty application process takes, so we'll see.

John Nasta