Lokar products are very good. In fact, in super chevy
a month or two ago they had a guy write in with the
exact same question. Super chevy replied saying to use
the lokar setup for a 68 camaro with a six banger for
the chevelles. I will confirm this when I get back to
my magazine archives tommorrow.

=====