woah woah!!!  Ron in PA?  I am having my car done by a guy named Ron Harrington.  Is this him?   He lives in Verona, PA, which is where I live.

Chad
----- Original Message -----
From: John Nasta
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 8:27 AM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] el camino update

I think in a best-case scenario I might get "awarded" a few thousand dollars. Not worth hiring a lawyer, so it would have to go to small claims, which has a limit of $2500. I might also have to fight the case in PA, 325 miles from here. Then there's the question of whether or not Ron could come up with the money to pay back. I don't think there is much I can do about it except get it redone again at some point. It was a lot of money for mediocre to crappy work. I think I am going to have to do something about the floorboards before I can even attempt to drive it. There's not much point installing the interior when the floor still needs to be done. The quarter panel is another big issue because I'm not sure what can be done to correct it, and it is going to require metal work. Ron seems to think that the reason it didn’t come out good is because I didn't spend enough money. I think that for $9000 just for labor and shop materials, it is a very shoddy job. I'm going to go ahead and get it on the road because I'm king of sick of it sitting around not even being drivable, but at some point I'm going to have to decide whether to have it completely sanded down again and fixed, or just sell it at a loss. At any rate I'm going to have to get the floors fixed before I can really do much else.

John Nasta