Dan, I dont know what your off-list email is.  But I live around 1.5 hours from cleveland, and this might just be a deal!  Mine is [EMAIL PROTECTED] , Could you email me with the subject being "1962 327 motor".  Tell me all the things the motor has, and what it needs, and I'll talk things over with my dad and see what he says.

Chad
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2003 2:30 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Free Engine

Heres the deal..
I have a 1962 date coded 327 engine in my garage..
thought it was the original engine for my 64, but thats not the case going by the codes..
So, if anyone wants this thing, just come get it out of my garage..
Its in rough shape.. Complete block and heads... no intake or drive accy's..
I'm in Cleveland, Ohio

Contact me off list if youre interested..

Dan McIntosh
Bagged 64 Impala SS
http://www.alloldchevy.com