Bummer, Michael!  I think Clint has the right idea...
Plus, if you've been working so hard lately, you DESERVE a break!  C'mon and
chill with us and enjoy a good ol' laid-back weekend full of cool Chevelles
and good friends! The work will be there still when you get back, and you'll
tackle it with a lot better frame of mind. C'mmonnn...

Chuck